Please submit a 1-page extended abstract which will be published in the symposium program book. All topics involving nanotechnology research facilities and academic laboratories will be considered.
Papers are requested with a focus that addresses the topic area of one of the panels below; we are not soliciting research papers.
- Processes: Control & quality, Standardization, Registration, Software development & control, Process data logging
- Emerging fabrication technologies: Quantum, Integrated photonics, Technology development
- Infrastructure: Lab design, Maintenance, Safety, Software & control, Energy, Vibration control, Sustainability, Re-use of chemicals, Quality of electricity supply
- Management: Marketing, Governance, Entrepreneurship, Ecosystems, Funding, IP, Knowhow
- Staffing: Organization. Development, Training, Education
- Valorization: TRL
The abstracts should be submitted by filling in this form.
ENRIS is authorized to circulate your abstract to conference committee members for review and selection purposes.
If you have questions or remarks please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org